14″ 4-Stroke Makita HD Durability
Product No. / SKU: EK7651H
Incredible Durability, Dependability & Easy Starting ~ 4-Stroke saws are engineered for easy starting and NOT to flood:
- Automatic decompression in the cam gear reduces pull starts and pull force by 40%!
- Pressure compensated carburetor and vented choke plate optimizes fuel delivery to reduce the occurrence of flooding during cold starts.
EK7651H ~ 4-stroke Model: 75.6 cc, 4.1 HP, 28.3 lbs.
4-Stroke Technology — How much can it save you vs. a 2-Stoke Saw?
FACT: Piston seizure due to improper oil/fuel mixing is the most common failure of gas cut-off saws. Piston and cylinder replacement is the most common and most expensive replacement in a gas cut-off saw.
SOLUTION: Makita 4-Stroke #EK7651H requires no oil/fuel mixing.
No Oil & Gas Mixing: Simple maintenance and prevention of piston seizure due to improper mixing or using the wrong gas.
A number of companies have purchase over twenty (20) of the 4-Stroke Saws and all of them saws are still operating — three (3) years later!
- Two Filters: Oil Bath Foam Filter and Paper Pleated Filter
- Oil Bath Filter. Re-useable. Basically you’ll re-condition it every 20 hours.
- Paper Filter – Replaced every 100 hours.
- Fuel Mixture: Straight Unleaded Gasoline and Standard 10W30 SAE Oil.
- Oil Change: Every 40 hours.
- Eliminates the need for separately mixed oil/fuel mixtures
- Lower noise at 93.2 dB (A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%
- Pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate allows for optimum fuel delivery
- Includes Adapter Ring for using 14″ blades with 20mm and 1″ arbors
- Engine Displacement: 4.61 cu. in. (75.6cc)
- Engine (max power): 4.1 HP
- No Load Speed / Max. Spindle Speed: 9,100 / 4,300 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 37.0 oz
- Max. Cutting Depth: 4-3/4″
- Weight: 28.3 lbs