Dust Director 19 Gallon 2 or 3 Motor Gutter Vacuum
$1,190.00 – $1,390.00
Gutter Vacuum. Identical motor head as the SV-2000. Safely clean rain gutters from the ground.
- Clean 75′ of gutters within 20 minutes.
- Vacuum piles of wet leaves (size of a football) without clogging.
- Available in 2- or 3-motor varieties.
Industrial 2-Motor 2000 Watt Gutter Vacuum – Powerful, Versatile, Easy to Use.
126″ of water lift provides the power you need to extract wet, soaking leaves – the accumulative size of a football – without clogging at the pole inlet, in the hose or at the inlet going into the vacuum ~
All at the safety from cleaning the gutter from on the ground.
Productivity? How fast can you expect to completely clean a 70 foot straight run of gutters with the GV2000?
With the gutter filled with wet leaves, rain water and asphalt shingle debris? Roughly 20 minutes, 30 minutes tops!
Specifications / Equipped as follows:
- 19 Gallon Polyethylene Collection Tank
- 110 Volt 2-Stage 1000 Watt 8.5 Amp Motors x 2 – both motors have their own on/off switch
- 126″ Water Lift, 195 CFM
- 2″ Side Tangential Inlet Port – prevents clogging from large debris
- HEPA Wet/Dry Cartridge Filter – protects the motors
- 2″ x 25′ Lightweight / Flexible Crushproof Hose with Swivel Hose Cuffs
- Safety cart with 8″ Rubber Wheels and side rails for tank protection – Compact, sturdy design makes emptying the tank easy
- Cyclone Shield – for use when vacuuming general debris such as dust, dirt, nails, mastics, paper, metal, etc.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
Clogged and dirty gutters are more than just a pain. They can cause serious problems to your home that can be costly and time consuming to repair. The list of problems may range from collapsed gutters and clogged downspouts to severe water damage around your foundation.
Who wants to replace their gutters prematurely or deal with mold and water problems? It is recommended that gutters be cleaned at least once a year, generally during late fall or once the majority of leaves have fallen.
Dent, Impact and Corrosion Resistant — The Dust Director GV2000 Wet Extraction Gutter Vacuum, with its industrial motors, is specifically designed to quickly and impressively vacuum wet debris, liquids, slurry and even heavy sludge ~ gutter and floors are left clean and dry.
With its impressive 2-motor suction power, you’ll wonder why you only used a 1-motor vacuum in the past!
Dust Director® Clean Extreme HEPA Filter
Wet & Dry Use + HEPA Rated + Longer Life with Applied PTFE Membrane: The Non-stick Dust Release & Water Shredding PTFE Membrane that is on the Dust Director Cartridge Filter enhances the filter’s capabilities in several areas, including filtration efficiency (meets or exceeds a HEPA rating), cake release, cake prevention, and “extreme” service life.
Benefits of Expanded PTFE in Dust & Wet Collection Applications:
- Provides surface filtration rather than depth filtration. Surface filtration keeps the captured particles away from becoming impregnated into the base fabric, thus reducing fabric abrasion and extending the filter’s service life. With longer service life you won’t need to change the filter nearly as often which reduces your replacement cost and downtime during operations.
- Reduce pressure drop, cut energy (motor) costs. The membrane typically prevents pressure drop across the filter by about 10 percent. This in turn cuts wear on the vacuum’s motor(s) while reducing power consumption by as much as 33 percent!
- Most people purchase a vacuum cleaner based on improvements or features of the vacuum. The vacuum’s actual cartridge filter, with a PTFE membrane, can increase the vacuum’s performance by as much as 25 percent – thereby increasing production rates for the entire operational process.
- Extreme Dust Cake Release / Extreme Dust Cake Prevention. The expanded PTFE membrane is slicker than a conventional filter fabric and it easily releases any dust cake during cleaning.
- Extreme & Diverse Applications. The expanded PTFE membrane can withstand the most abusive of applications, dry or wet, and temperatures up to 600°F — highly suitable for high-temperature applications such as when removing hot mastics. Additionally, the filter is complete washable.
- While the PTFE membrane increases the filter’s cost, the initial cost is offset by improved filtration efficiency, vacuum performance and longer filter life.
Additional Benefits of a DUST DIRECTOR® CLEAN EXTREME CARTRIDGE FILTER?
- Water Resistant – No need to change filters for or during wet extraction applications — prevents liquids from penetrating into the fabric of the filter.
- Optimizes or sustains the vacuum’s CFM. With a Clean Extreme Cartridge Filter you’ll basically be always working with a clean cartridge filter!
- Easy to clean and re-use: Either by tapping or rinsing.
- Durable, Heavy-Duty Construction — The aluminum core adds supports, durability, resists rusting.
- Exclusive, Non-Stick Surface for both wet and dry applications: Won’t clog, dirt and dust simply fall off with a tap, maintains maximum suction power.
- True HEPA Rating: 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns – traps fine dust and eliminates dust exhaust. Clean Extreme Cartridge Filters, while manufactured, tested and meets or exceeds a HEPA rating, the applied membrane breaches HEPA requirements for approval.
Cyclone Shield – Included with the GV2000 Gutter Vacuum.
Dry dust particles are very abrasive and by their very nature the harden granules are damaging to the delicate fibers of any filter. Additionally, the abusive condition inside a vacuum’s tank will naturally shorten a filter’s life. During dry extraction applications, to help prolong the filter’s life, the included Cyclone Shield is used to protect the HEPA Cartridge Filter from the damage of the incoming abrasive debris.
For gutter cleaning, the Cyclone Shield is not recommended to be used for when extracting large volumes of wet leaves (they may clog at the tank’s inlet port). But the Shield is recommended to be used when the vacuum it being used in the traditional sense as a standard wet/dry vacuum, and especially when vacuuming dry debris.
To use or to install the Shield, simply remove the motor head and insert into the tank.
Gutter Telescoping Pole System.
There is no better way to safely and productively clean gutters than with our high reach pole cleaning system. One operator, standing safely on the ground can clean gutters up to 35 feet high, quickly and easily.
Constructed of 3 telescoping extension sections for easy transport, made of gold anodized aluminum tubing. While not the lightweight of carbon filter poles (and 1/4 the expense), you’ll find their durability, ruggedness and smooth metal interior are just what is needed for the gutter cleaning.
The 2″ ID tubes plus the smooth aluminum walls are exactly what is required to keep gutter debris from clogging inside the poles. NOTE: We did experiment with the carbon fiber poles, but because of their fiber composition, we experienced considerable clogging inside the poles when large volume of leaves, mud and weeds were being vacuumed; and this type of debris is typically found in unclean gutters. Whereas with the aluminum poles, we never had a clog, regardless of the volume or whatever type of debris was in the gutter – even oak leaves that were the size of footballs.