Black Tornado Blades (BT-Series)
$29.00 – $1,400.00
#1 Blade for the largest Masonry Restoration Company in the USA
General Purpose to Exceptional Hard Material – Even Stone
Flush Mount Adapter, 5/8-11 Thread, with (4) screws
- Combination diamond bond for General Purpose to Cutting Extremely Hard Materials – Even Stone
- Premium Grade 8mm (.315) Segment Height
- Excels on hard material: Concrete with Heavy Aggregate, Precast, Hard / Glazed Brick, Pavers, X-Hard Mortar, Stone, Granite, Terracotta, etc.
- #1 blade that is used by the largest Masonry Restoration Company in the United States. With individual companies across the country, this company uses this particular blade exclusively for at least 80% of their work. Whether the mortar or concrete is soft or hard, wide or narrow joints. This is their number one blade – purchasing 1000’s of this blade monthly.
- Available: The smaller diameter sizes (4″ – 7″) includes (4) flush mount arbor holes for using the Flush Mount Arbor – eliminates using the blade clamps to flush cut and grind. While very popular with sculptors, masonry and concrete restoration professionals have similar applications where a flush cut would be helpful.