Dust Director® 1-Motor Vacuum Tipping Cart
Product No. / SKU: DD1200S
Identical Motor as DD1200 w/ 12 Gal Tank on HD Tip’n Pour Cart. Remove the flat bottom tank to safely use the vacuum on scaffold.
- Tuck Pointing
- 4-6″ Dust Guards
- Chimney Sweep.
Powerful, Compact – Possibly are most versatile and portable vacuum. Collects 40 lbs. of silica dust without suction drop, Wet/Dry use, including Tip’n Pour Cart.
DD1200S – Tipping cart makes emptying the tank easy.Identical in power, filtration and collection yields as the DD1200 vacuum but with even greater versatility from its Tip’n Pour cart (right):
- Concrete Grinding – Emptying the tank with 40+ lbs. of concrete dust has never been easier or safer using the Tip’n Pour cart.
- Tuck Pointers – Grinding of brick mortar joints. The vacuum is conveniently wheeled to the site and you can easily removed the vacuum from the cart to use just the vacuum on scaffold. The vacuum – compact (12″ in diameter) and with a flat bottom tank – is easy to handle and even easier to secure on scaffold.Tuck Pointers – Seriously increase productivity. With the compact 12 gallon tank and industrial high-power motor, tuck pointers are able to grind brick mortar joints until the silica reaches the inlet port on the tank ~ without incurring suction loss!
- General Purpose Use – Vacuum ultra fine powder to moist debris and even at the same time!
Filter System – AIRFlow HEPA Filtration ~ Expect to collect over 40 lbs. of concrete dust with little if any suction drop. Turn the vacuum off then on again and the filter bag will release any caking by deflating and re-inflating itself. Turn on the vacuum and suction power actually improves! The 12 gallon collection tank will fill completely, to its inlet port with maybe a minimal drop in suction power.
Filter System includes: HEPA Cartridge Filter, Clean Extreme Filter Collection Bags (3). Any type of debris, from dry concrete powder to moist or oily debris to hot mastics — everything is collected and contained within the Clean Extreme Filter Bag WITH minimal suction loss AND with everything completely contained within the Clean Extreme Filter Bag. HD Clean Extreme Filter Bag removed from tank – holds 40lbs. of dry concrete dust – inside of the tank remains clean. ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Clean Extreme Filter Bag completely fills – to the inlet port on the tank ~ Providing long operating times without suction drop
- The outside of the filter bag stays clean
- The inside of the tank stays clean
- The HEPA Cartridge Filter stays clean
- Removal, handling & disposal of the completely contained debris is clean, easy and without a mess.
DD1200S. Equipped as follows: 12 gal. poly collection tank, 110 Volt 2-Stage 1200 Watt 8.5 Amp Motor, 130 CFM, 88″ H20, 2″ Inlet Port, 1-1/2″ x 12′ Hose, 2″ ID Smooth Vinyl Hose Cuff, AIRFlow HEPA Filtration, (3) Clean Extreme Filter Bags, Durable Long Life Casters (5). Silica Dust Capacity: 40 lbs. Increases to 50 lbs. when a Power Station is used. Size: 14″/12″ x 29″, 28 lbs., Sound Level: 72.7dB. Lighted on/off Motor Switches. HD, industrial, water resistant – Completely weatherproofed “on/off” switch.