PCD – Quarter Round
$85.00 – $905.00
PCD – Quarter Round – Larger PCD Segments for Fast, Aggressive Removal & XL Life
- Recommended for thicker coatings up to 3mm (1/8″)
- Longer wheel life than a PCD Chip Segment (next)
- Leaves a Uniform but Scarified Finish
- A+ for Coatings Removal and/or to prepare surface for Adhesion of Coatings.
PCD Cup Wheels – Professional Grade, Professional Results
- Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) Cup Wheels – Designed for fast removal of epoxy, paint, glue, acrylics, mastics, adhesives, urethane, elastic coatings, etc.
- PCD Wheels will not load nor smear the coating like a traditional diamond cup wheel. Instead the PCD Segment scrapes or slices beneath the coating (diamonds grind, which creates friction heat)
- Although they are more expensive than any other type of coatings removal tool, PCD’s are the surest tool available for coatings removal – from soft to extremely hard, thin or thick, adhesives or sealers
- Extremely fast removal of harder types of coatings, such as acrylic
- One (1) PCD Cup Wheel will outlast 3 cases (180 / case) of Abrasive ZEK Discs
- Expected Productivity: 16 Sq. Ft. Of Hard Acrylics Sealer is removed in 2 minutes (a diamond cup or Abrasive ZEK disc couldn’t cut through the sealer)
- When you are not satisfied with your productivity during a coatings removal application . . . use a PCD.