ICS Return Goods & Warranty Policy
Effective Date: 3 December 2016
Return Goods Policy:
- Returns will be accepted within thirty (30) days from invoice Sales Receipt.
- Returns must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and be approved by ICS with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
- Authorized returns must be received within twenty (20) business days from issued RGA.
- All return shipments must be prepaid to ICS and clearly marked with the RGA No. on the outside of the box.
- Product returned without a valid RGA No. will not be accepted and will be returned to the owner.
- Items that are in un-sellable condition, no longer wanted, you changed your mind, missing parts, you ordered the wrong product or special orders will not be refunded.
- Returns shipped via LTL, whether it be free shipment or paid by customer will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns of international orders will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- If you refuse your package you will be charged the original cost of shipping even if you received free shipping plus the cost of return shipping.
- Free shipping only applies when the product is kept. Unless we sent the wrong product or made some other error on shipping your product.
If we are not able to cancel an order before it ships, you may still return the order, however you will be responsible for the cost of the shipping as well as the return shipping charges.
If your product is damaged in transit or defective upon arrival, we will exchange the product for you at no charge. We do request that if the package is received damaged, that you contact us the same day that you received your shipment.
Warranty & Repair Policy
- For electric power tools, authorized serviced centers are provided for preferred warranty/repair service providing knowledgeable, accurate and
- Additionally, they are a stocking source for all spare parts.
- For electric power tools, a list of all authorized power tool service centers may be found in the manufacturer’s product catalog.
- For all other products, should any trouble develop during the manufacturer’s warranty policy, return the COMPLETE tool or accessory, freight prepaid, to either an authorized service center or Industrial Contractors Supplies.
- Product shipped to Industrial Contractors Supplies for warranty or repair service must be first approved by ICS and receive a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Product received without an RGA number will not be processed.
- Upon receipt, if inspection (including wearable components) shows that the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Industrial Contractors Supplies and the power tool manufacturer will repair or replace (at our option) without charge during the warranty period. If the inspection determines that the product was caused by miss-use the warranty is void and any expense for repair or replacement will be the user’s.
- Warranty periods will vary among manufacturers. For specific warranties, please see the manufacturer’s product catalog or call Industrial Contractors Supplies.
- Warranties do not apply to normal wear and tear. It does not cover any damages caused by careless, unsafe, or miss handling, alterations,
accidents, misuse, or repairs attempted or made by personnel other than Industrial Contractors Supplies or the Authorized Power Tool Service
Centers. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ACCESSORIES OR PARTS OR PRODUCTS EMPLOYED BY THE USER WHICH WERE NOT DESIGNED FOR OUR PRODUCT NOR SUPPLIED BY INDUSTRIAL CONTRACTORS SUPPLIES INC. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL INDUSTRIAL CONTRACTORS SUPPLIES INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGES (DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL – INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS BY INDUSTRIAL CONTRACTORS SUPPLIES INC. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE TERM OF THE WARRANTY.
Shortage or Damage Claims: Must be made within ten (10) days of receipt of goods.